Prevail Per fit Tab briefs are tab style diapers for moderate incontinence. These briefs come in 3 different sizes ranging from Size 1 (Medium) to Size 3 (X-Large). If you’re looking for a breathable tab-style diaper with overnight absorbency, try the Prevail Extended Use Tab-Style Briefs.
NOTE: For larger sizes, try Bariatric Adult Diaper with Tabs. For Smaller sizes, try Prevail Specialty Sizes
The waist size for these pull-ups fit between 26 to 70 inches, depending on the size you choose. This tab brief is designed to accommodate moderate incontinence and will fill to capacity at 12.6 fl ounces (1.5 cups). For reference, the average adult releases 8-12 fl ounces (½ - ⅔ cups) when they “go”.
Prevail Per-Fit Briefs are designed for moderate leakage protection and comfort. The comfort shape has 85% more elastic so the brief is stretchable and fits to your body better. Dri-fit technology combines cotton fibers to lock in moisture with synthetic fibers to keep your skin feeling dry. The ventilated breathable zones and quick wick material also provide great comfort.
- Adult Diapers with Tabs
- Refastenable Tabs
- 2 Tabs on each side
- The diapers will fill to capacity 12.6 fl ounces (1.5 cups)
- Cloth-Like Backing
- Urine & Fecal Protection
- Dri-Fit Technology- Combines cotton fibers to lock in moisture with synthetic fibers to keep your skin feeling dry
- Breathable Zones- Ventilated side areas allow skin to breathe
- Back Label- Size printed on inside waistband
- Easy-Lock Fastener- Grip and hold without being sticky
- Comfort Shape- 85% more elastic strands from top to bottom
|Size||Size 1 (Medium)||Size 2 (Large)||Size 3 (X-Large)|
|Absorbency Capacity||12.6 fl oz (1.5 cups)||12.6 fl oz (1.5 cups)||12.6 fl oz (1.5 cups)|
|Pack Quantity||16 Diapers||18 Diapers||15 Diapers|
|Case Quantity||96 Diapers (6 Packs)||72 Diapers (4 Packs)||60 Diapers (4 Packs)|