A one-piece, drainable pouching system designed to be opened at the bottom when emptying. These pouches are most suitable for colostomies or ileostomies. The Flextend barrier is an extended wear skin barrier that is durable and offers high resistance to erosion. The viewing option allows the stoma and output to be observed clearly when the flap is lifted. The Lock ’n Roll microseal closure utilizes plastic interlocking fasteners to create a secure closure at the bottom of the pouch. The AF300 filter allows for slow release and deodorization of gas from the pouch. Soft, beige ComfortWear pouch panels help provide comfort.
- Protects the skin over extended wearing time from irritating discharge.
- Flextend skin barrier is the barrier of choice for urostomies and ileostomies.
- Integrated closure system provides security you can feel as the plastic fasteners lock into place.
- Easy to Close -- Simply roll it three times in the same direction, press from the middle out and feel the seal.
- Simple for all drainable pouch users including those with vision and dexterity problems.