The McKesson Breathable Underpad in Ultra is a disposable underpad for heavy incontinence and is to be used on top of a bed, chair or other item of furniture. The purpose is to protect your furniture from incontinence. This comes in a 23”x 36” pad.
For reference, the average adult releases 8-12 fl ounces (1 - 1 1/2 cups) when they “go”.
The McKesson Breathable Underpad in Ultra absorbency consists of a fluff/polymer core with superior mat configuration and a maximum absorbency to lock wetness away for odor control. The breathable back-sheet allows air to circulate, increasing dryness and reducing skin irritation. This underpad has a soft, non-woven bonded topsheet that promotes rapid fluid acquisition. The heat-sealed, non-woven edges are gentle on skin.
- Disposable Underpads
- Fluff/Polymer core
- Poly backing
- Nonwoven topsheet
- Urine and Fecal protection
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Breathable back-sheet allows air to circulate, increasing dryness and reducing skin irritation
- Super absorbent polymer provides maximum absorbency to lock wetness away for odor control
- Soft, nonwoven topsheet promotes rapid fluid acquisition
- Heat-sealed non-woven edges are gentle on skin and enhance patient comfort
- Fluff core with superior mat configuration
- Blue backsheet
|Pad Dimensions||23” x 36”|
|Pack Quantity||10 Underpads|
|Case Quantity||60 Underpads (6 Packs)|