McKesson safety lancets are single-use devices for capillary blood sampling. They are an integral component to the sharps-injury prevention programs in hospitals, clinics, laboratories, doctor's offices and wherever both patients and professionals need to feel safe. Features include:
- Includes one lancing device and complete instructions.
- For use with McKesson Twist Lancets, MFR #s 16-028-100 and 16-030-100 (lancets not included).
- Five depth settings for optimal skin penetration.
- Depth Settings: 1 to 5 mm
- Quick, easy lancet insertion.
- Compact design, highly portable and simple to use.
- Adjustable comfort tip for obtaining capillary blood samples.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.